An Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) is a network security/threat prevention technology that examines network traffic flows to detect and prevent vulnerability exploits.
Broad PC uses firewalls with IPS service, and focuses on the following best practices:
- – Attack prevention at layers that most firewalls are currently unable to decipher
- – Creating separate public Wi-Fi from the organization network
- – Implementing layers of permissions and authentication methods that help prevent intrusion
- – Monitor and analyze network traffic, detecting internal or external attacks. Every detection is reported with local authorities and we subsequently address them to prevent any further attacks from that location.
- – Design a file system with confidentiality, integrity and availability to protect the information stored at a location from unauthorized users, prevent alteration on the information, and protect the availability of computing resources.